ETT's Search for 100 Electrical Apprentices in 100 Days
by Derek Thompson on 24 May 2012
The search is on for Northern Ireland's up and coming talent. ETT are on a mission to recruit at least 100 Electrical Apprentices in the next 100 days, for the September 2012 intake.
Applying for the apprenticeship is straightforward. An easy to use online registration system will help you connect with an apprenticeship opportunity.
We have been busy contacting employers on your behalf to find which ones are planning to recruit an apprentice electrician. This means that there will be a better chance of matching suitable and well qualified applicants with a local employer.
If you have been thinking about becoming an apprentice electrician here some things to consider:
- Register now. You will need good GCSE results. This is a challenging course, commitment and hard work will definitely be a feature.
- Be realistic. Think about it and talk about it with others. Is this the right course for you?
- Talk to ETT. Give us a call; we are easy to talk too and here to help you make a good choice.
- Be prepared. You will be required to undertake an aptitude test and an interview. This will help you to think through your suitability and choice of career.
- Make plans. Have a look through our web site. Make sure you are ready for an interview.
- Get references. Have your NRA or progress portfolio up to date. Ask your school and people that know you for a reference.
To apply online for ETT’s Electrical Apprenticeship 2012 please follow the link provided below.
T: +44 (0)28 2565 0750
F: +44 (0)28 2563 0725
Apply Online Now