Who is this course for?
Late payments, delayed payments, bartering the value out of a few valuable extras - our new Contract Law course gives you the knowledge you need! Toxic tenders, crafty contracts and paltry payments can add up to a pretty hostile trading environment for electrical and mechanical sub-contractors...
Our Contract Law course has been designed for Directors, Managers, Supervisors; anyone who signs documents or those who are responsible for financial or legal risk, or feel they are being treated unfairly.
Is this the right course for me?
We always provide leading industry experts to deliver our training, giving you the very best quality training experience. Through the use of illustrative case studies, you can be sure that you will leave the course more aware and informed of issues which could affect your business.
Benefits to you:
- Learn self-protection for you and your livelihood
- Learn how to eliminate/reduce your risk
- Learn who to consult with and how the law can help you
- Learn how to identify and deal with problems
- Impress your boss or your next employer with a useful and distinctive entry on your training record or CV
Benefits to your organisation:
- Protect the organisation from unfair treatment
- Learn how to improve conditions for better cash flow
- Be better prepared and proactive in advance of problems
- Empower your staff; fully understand your risks, duties and responsibilities
On this one day course; ETT expert, Adrian Kearney, will guide and support you to:
- Understand the current market and what is happening in the industry
- Consider what you should be doing to protect your company
- Discuss issues affecting you if you are a main/principal contractor or a sub-contractor
- Explain how Contract Law affects small, medium and large companies
- Understand what tools are available to you in respect of problems
- Deal effectively with suppliers, sub-contractors, principal contractors, employers and clients
- Show you solutions in your pocket, affecting your pockets, such as: letters/correspondence, financial control and staffing
Our price of £225 provides you with:
- A full day of expert tuition including the opportunity for one-to-one advice sessions
- A set of notes with relevant case studies and up-to-date information
- Lunch - deli sandwichs and a fruit selection
- An ETT Course Certificate providing an overview of topics studied
- Use of the ETT break-out area with a selection of daily papers and Sky News
- Choice of teas, coffees and filtered water
- Free carparking
Click here to register on the Contract Law course