Who is this course for?
Do you carry out duties such as meter reading, switch room lighting, telephone repairs, or even cleaning around a Hight Voltage (HV) supply? If yes, then this is the course for you.
Is this the right course for me?
We always provide leading industry experts to deliver our training. This course will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to the equipment used in a High Voltage environment. You can be sure that you will leave the course with heightened awareness and increased knowledge of the safety aspects of managing a High Voltage Electrical system.
Benefits for you
- Improved technical knowledge in a specialist area
- Enhance your skills set
- Prepare yourself for promotion and increase your opportunity for success in that next job
- Make an investment in your future and gain a highly valued and transferable skill
Benefits for your organisation
- Comply with legal and statutory requirements
- Reduce injury claims
- Improve the quality of your pre-qualification proposal submission
- Gain competitive advantage
- Develop your service offering in a niche market
- Improve the quality of service to support the essential maintenance of HV equipment
On this 1 day course, you will study -:
- HV Network Structure
- HV Earthing arrangements
- Equipment Register
- Substation Equipment
- Striker Pin
- Circuit Breakers
- Safety and Operational Features
- HV Cables
- Cable Spiker
- Transformer & Relays
Our price of £225 includes all of the following -
- A full day of expert tuition including the opportunity for one to one advice sessions.
- A comprehensive set of notes with relevant case studies and up to date information.
- Lunch - deli sandwiches and a fruit selection
- An ETT Course Certificate providing an overview of topics studied
- Use of the ETT break out area with a selection of daily newspapers and Sky News
- Choice of teas, coffee and filtered water
- Free Carparking
“A great introduction to the subject and a very useful course for me, I learned a lot in one day about High Voltage electrical systems. I think the knowledge that I picked up at the course will be of help to me and benefit our customers.”
Blackbourne Integrated M&E