*** OFFER EXPIRED 31ST OCTOBER 2019***
Back to work course bundle
On the 15th October ETT with the support of Site Saftey Services and Ballymena Business Centre will be running a FREE CSR course for Wrightbus employees. Although this course is now fully booked, we are also launching a special offer on a range of electrical courses. The back to work course bundle is ideal for Wrightbus workers with an electrical background. The training will help get you up to date with the relevant qualifications and enable you to apply for jobs in the electrical industry. Just call 028 25650750 to book and pay and email us a photo of your work pass.
- City & Guilds 2382-18 18th Edition Wiring Requirements course usually £425 £300 for Wrightbus employees
- I&T Practical Workshop £125 £90 for Wrightbus employees
- City & Guilds 2377 Portable Appliance Testing £225 £150 for Wrightbus employees
- Or if you book all three courses above, you get them for £500
- EAL Electrical Installation Inspection & Testing Course £795 £600 for Wrightbus employees
Post your profile on our job section
ETT also host an employment vacancy and candidate profile portal on our website. We use this to advertise industry jobs and sign post employers to when they are wanting to recruit. Please feel free to upload your details and availability for work here free of charge.
*If financial support is secured ie. from Jobs & Benefits Office, full price will apply.