Corrigendum (May 2023) to BS 7671:2018+A2:2022 now available to download. The Corrigendum contains corrections to BS 7671:2018+A2:2022 and is intended for immediate implementation. For clarification, where appropriate, deleted text has been ruled through and changes and additions shown in red. Sufficient existing text has been included to enable users to identify the nature, extent and application of the change to each provision.
Summary of Changes
– Regulation 422.2 has been amended to clarify the scope of the provision.
– Indent (ii) of Regulation 443.4.1 has been deleted. The term safety service, formerly included in Regulation 443.4.1 (ii), encompassed a wide range of systems. The provision, therefore, had unintended consequences for improvements to fire safety systems within installations.
– Table 443.2 and the Note to Regulation 5188.8.131.52 have been amended to remove examples of equipment.
– Regulation 701.1 has been amended to remove the reference to birthing pools.
– A new Regulation, 710.422.2.201, has been included in order to modify requirements in Regulation group 422.2 for protected escape routes in healthcare facilities.
The Corrigendum (May 2023) to BS 7671:2018+A2:2022 is available to download here https://lnkd.in/ejFNgi8s