Attention! Are you an apprentice in the electrical or energy industry?
In today’s fast-paced world, prioritizing mental well-being is crucial. Everyone’s mental health matters.
With this in mind, the The Electrical Industries Charity (EIC) has developed free online training for apprentices to ensure they have the tools to promote mental well-being and engage in open discussions about mental health without worrying about the stigma.
The online training will help apprentices:
- Understand the significance of mental health in personal and professional development
- Identify signs of mental health struggles in themselves and their peers
- Access resources and strategies to manage stress and promote mental well-being
- Support a stigma-free environment by engaging in open discussions about mental health
- Demonstrate empathy and active listening skills when assisting peers facing mental health challenges
It doesn’t matter what apprenticeship the person is completing, as long as they work in the Electrical or Energy industry, they can access this valuable training.
Let’s promote mental well-being and support those within the industry with free and easily accessible training.
Share this post to spread the word!
Sign up here.