Part of ETTs mission is to share the latest thinking and best practice within the industry, as well as promote continuous professional development. With this in mind, we are pleased to announce two events that are being held in Omagh and Belfast in February 2020.
The events are being held by the National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers (NAPIT) and are FREE to attend! Frank Bertie MIET Chief Technical Officer for the National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers (NAPIT), will be presenting along with other NAPIT and IET JPEL Committee technical members Paul Chaffers and Richard Townsend.
The technical line-up includes an interactive EICR Codebreaker session. Frank and the team will make use of NAPIT’s exceptional new resource, “EICR Codebreaker” – a guide to coding, voted Professional Electrician & Installer Magazine top product award in 2018. A genuine industry-first, this guide was launched to assist electricians with coding observations found during Electrical Condition Reports (EICRs).
You will be sure to get clear, concise and up to date guidance about this highly technical area of the industry from the experts. No one in the industry wants to end up in court or have their hard-won reputation destroyed through poor advice or bad practice. A further two bite size sessions in Surge Protection and EV Charging will also be covered, as these areas are fast becoming a much more integral part of the industry.
• 6:30pm – NAPIT introduction
• 6:35pm – Surge Protection Requirements
• 7:15pm – Refreshments Break
• 7:45pm – EICR Codebreakers
• 8:15pm – EV Charging
• 9:00pm – Finish
Who should attend?
The events are best suited to Contract Managers, Supervisors, Electricians, Apprentices and Lecturers.
Time and Location
• Tuesday 18th February 2020, 6:30pm-9pm at the Silverbirch Hotel Omagh. Get your FREE ticket here: https://ett-ni.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3776797a5cbd3a796e45be106&id=de07f2c58d&e=17d7b4b5b5
• Wednesday 19th February 2020, 6:30pm-9pm at the Park Avenue Hotel Belfast. Get your FREE ticket here: https://ett-ni.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3776797a5cbd3a796e45be106&id=c071cefe4b&e=17d7b4b5b5
If you want to keep up to date with the latest offers and industry events like this one, sign up to receive our email here https://ett-ni.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3776797a5cbd3a796e45be106&id=366c8413fe&e=17d7b4b5b5