Reasons to train in safe isolation procedures
Nicola Penman Training is partnering with Electrical Training Trust to provide organisations and individuals with exciting, online health and safety training. Candidates will experience the classroom atmosphere, whilst sitting in the comfort of their work office or home workstation. Nicola Penman, who is an IOSH Chartered health and safety practitioner holding a Master’s Degree in Occupational Safety and Health from Queen’s University will personally deliver the training. Nicola has a unique ability to motivate and inspire her delegates. They will be encouraged to interact and be involved and engaged throughout, to enable them to have a totally positive training experience.
“ETT is delighted to be working with Nicola Penman and NPTNI. Nicola brings exceptional subject knowledge, energy and unique interactive lecturing skills to the task of preparing learners for IOSH accredited qualifications and other bespoke Health and Safety Courses.” Derek Thompson ETT CEO
As part of this partnership with ETT, Nicola Penman Training will be offering the following online courses:
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing
- Bespoke course on Understanding and Managing Work related stress
Benefits to Employers
- Peace of mind that you are not sending employees to other premises which may expose them to Covid-19
- Flexibility – we can deliver the courses in shorter sessions so that you can blend training and work.
- Candidates will not have to leave the workplace, so will be on site to deal with any urgent tasks, if required before going home after work.
- Those people working from home will not be disadvantaged and can interact with their fellow workers throughout the training.
- A recording of the training will be provided so that candidates can re-cap at any time after the course session.
- There will be a financial and environmental advantage from saving on fuel.
- The training will be designed to measure knowledge from start to finish, so that if anything needs to be re-explained, that will happen promptly.
- Upon completion of the training the attendees will be able to implement their learning to enable them to make your workplace safer and healthier for all.
Benefits to learners
- An opportunity to experience essential training in a safe and comfortable way.
- Flexibility – we can deliver the training in shorter sessions so that you can blend work with training.
- Feeling of inclusion with others – in this world where people have often felt isolated.
- Homeworkers joining up with the essential office staff to work together towards a safer workplace, now and in the future.
- Enjoying being with people from different companies without the risk of contracting Covid-19.
- Achieving a much sought after IOSH Certificate which will greatly enhance their Continual Professional Development.
2020 has been a year none of us will forget, however we can learn from it. It has been possible to work from home efficiently, meetings have taken place all over the world online, many of us appreciate our time with family a lot more and have invented ways to interact remotely.
The new ‘Normal’ may very well be a blend of the old and the new. ETT and NPTNI understand this and will be offering this new concept, both for Nicola’s health and safety and ETT’s high quality electrical training. Top quality, interactive training using all of the technology developed recently to enable organisations and individuals to continue training safely. Let’s move forward and not back!