Join us on Wed 22nd Nov 23 and hear about the latest industry trends, current best practice, products, legislation and get the latest technical updates and business advice in short bite sized sessions.
- Renewable technologies inc. Battery Storage and Solar PV
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- Arc Fault Detection Devices
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) Coding
- We’ve also developed a range of better business workshops that are being delivered by contract law specialists Quigg Golden, as well as business specialists and consultants ActionCOACH UK, Construction Information Services (CIS) Ireland and Envision Management Consultants
Better Business Sessions
- Improve your odds of winning tenders
- 6 Steps to increase profits & achieve your goals
- Protect Your Business – Payment practices and H & S Prosecutions
- Source new opportunities and win new contracts using CIS Data
Industry Innovation and Insight Sessions
We are delighted to announce that we have also secured a number of expert guest speakers who will be involved in our two-industry insight and innovation sessions.
‘Save Our Sparks’ NI Safe Isolation Campaign
The 1st industry insight event will address the findings of the recent ‘Save Our Sparks’ Campaign. We will hear from Louise Adamson and learn about Michael’s Story before the survey findings are presented by Malcolm DuncanSuper Rod. Our industry panel (Mark Allison, John Lorimer, MIET, Aaron McDonald, Gary Hayers eFIXX and an NVQ Level 3 Apprentice Representative) will address what needs to change to help improve safety and protect lives.
Bright Sparks – Leading the Way to Net Zero
The 2nd industry insight event examines the journey to NET Zero. Leading industry experts will highlight the challenges that exist while focusing on reasons why contractors should embrace these new opportunities. Sessions include:
- The growing threat of cyber security in the renewables sector – Simon Whittaker Vertical Structure
- Barriers, challenges, opportunities, and technical requirements for EV adoption in the UK – Richard Townsend IEng MIET Pod Point
- MCS Certification – The importance, opportunities and benefits for energy & heat installations – Martyn Raine MCS
- Making the move to the renewables sector – Mark Allison
We have a dedicated exhibition area where our event sponsors TCW, Metcollect, BM Electrical Wholesale Ltd, NAPIT, Super Rod, Hager UK & Luceco Group as well as other industry leading electrical suppliers, wholesalers, and experts will be on hand to provide advice, product demos and more.
Click the link to book your tickets.