Electrical Trainer/ Assessor
Electrical Training Trust (ETT) is a well-established charitable trust with over 20 years’ experience delivering electrical, health & safety and specialist training to the electrical industry and wider BSE sector. ETT operates the only AM2 centre in Ireland.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Trainer/Assessor within the organisation. We are looking for a motivated candidate, who can help inspire others to achieve their best. The successful candidate will be able to bring their own ideas and industry experience to develop the role. This is a full-time permanent position that is well suited to someone looking a good work life balance and the opportunity to advance their career working within a dedicated team. The successful candidate will be well supported and provided with excellent opportunities for continued training and development.
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 8am – 4.30pm and Friday 8am – 1pm.
Place of work: Ballymena
Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Holidays: 31 days
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation or Part One and Part Two Electrical Installation qualifications
- C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing qualification
- 17th Edition of the BS7671 Wiring Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience post initial technical training or apprenticeship
- Access to a car to fulfil the duties and responsibilities of the role
- Level 4 qualification
- 18th Edition of the BS7671 Wiring Requirements
- Either hold, or be in the process of completing the assessor awards
- Either hold, or be in the process of completing D32/ D33 awards or TAQA award
- Experience of delivering training courses or delivering in-house CPD training.
The successful candidate will
- Have specific responsibility for the delivery, assessment, safety, technical standard and quality of the AM2 Assessment of Occupational Competence. Read more about the AM2 test here https://www.ett-ni.org/am2-overview/
- Fulfil the role of C & G/ EAL Assessor for a range of accredited courses.
- Contribute to the development, delivery and evaluation of a range of training courses for ETT customers. Full training will be provided, so if you feel you have the skills and ability to deliver training, we can help you with the rest.
- Carry out quality assurance duties for qualifications as required and liaise with Internal and the External Quality Assurers to ensure the continued high quality delivery and support for our customers
If you would like further information on this job opportunity, please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com , closing date 4th January 2019.