The primary function of this role is to join the team as an Electrical Estimator for projects across GB, NI and ROI.
Working closely with our Commercial department you will be involved in numerous projects.
Our Electrical Estimator will have the flexibility of working at the company’s Head Office in Pomeroy, Co. Tyrone or at our Belfast office, giving that they can work well at their own initiative. Ideally the Pomeroy Head Office.
Reporting to the Estimating Manager, the successful candidate will be a key member within our team ensuring the welfare of the individuals and projects.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Objectives of this Role
• Responsible for detailed electrical take offs for a variety of projects from high level cost plans/budgets, design & build & fully designed.
• Taking tenders through from arrival in the company to the effective handover to our contracts team when project secured
• Liaise and communicate with Sub-Contractors, Vendors and Suppliers to prepare tenders in a timely manner.
• Understand and analyse mechanical drawings and schematics to establish the right price.
• Take an active role in preparing commercial quantified schedules of rates/tender summary information.
• Identify valued engineering options & any risks during the tender bid period.
• Build relationships with our customers to promote repeat business.
• Excellent attention to detail & communication skills.