||Primary Role: To assist the senior Service & Installation team with the day-to-day installation, servicing and maintenance of pumping and wastewater treatment equipment.
Area: Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
• Helping with manual tasks on site including:
• Lifting and servicing of pumps and mechanical & electrical equipment
• Installation of pipework, valves and electrical control equipment and cables
• Installation of general wastewater treatment equipment
• Removal of mechanical plant and equipment from sites
• Cleaning and tidying of sites on a daily basis
• Collection and orderly management of tools and equipment
• Assisting with work duties in the stores and yard
• Helping out with other day-to-day duties as and when requested
• Attending Health & safety training where appropriate
• Occasional overnight stays when requested due to work requirement
• Working to the Company’s ISO9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001 Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental management systems.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com