Who Should Attend?
Do you carry out duties such as meter reading, switch room lighting, telephone repairs, or even cleaning around a High Voltage (HV) supply? If yes, then this is the course for you.
What Will I Learn?
We always provide leading industry experts to deliver our training. This course will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to the equipment used in a High Voltage environment. You can be sure that you will leave the course with heightened awareness and increased knowledge of the safety aspects of managing a High Voltage Electrical system.
- Improved technical knowledge in a specialist area
- Enhance your skills set
- Prepare yourself for promotion and increase your opportunity for success in that next job
- Make an investment in your future and gain a highly valued and transferable skillBenefits for your organisation
- Control and Issue of Electrical Safety Documents
- Syndicate Exercise
- HV Systems & HV Switching Operations
- Network Drawings
- Switching programmes in detail (ESP6)
- Safe Isolation of HV motors, generators etc.
- Exercises including preparation of switching programmes and completion of permits
- Earthing of HV Electrical Equipment (ESP7)
- Training, Competency and Assessment of Electrical Personnel (As applicable to HV)
- Incidents & Incident Reporting
- Written Assessment Paper
Exams and Assessments
- Short assessment paper
All attendees who complete the course will receive a certificate of attendance to add to their CPD (Continued Professional Development) records.
No books are required.
Terms and Conditions
We understand that it may be necessary for you to cancel your course booking. If you do cancel, we will refund your payment in accordance with the policy as set out below.