Who is this course for?
If you have completed the Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers course and would like to further your learning in this field, this course will build on the knowledge and competence you already have. This course is also suitable for those who have a basic understanding of Programmable Logic Controller’s.
Is this the right course for me?
This course is based around the Siemens range of Programmable Logic Controllers.
The course is delivered over one day and is driven by the attendees, examples are given throughout the training to assist in ongoing problems or projects.
We can also cater for the Alan Bradley/Rockwell, Schneider Mitsubishi etc. software, please speak with one of our advisors if this is of interest.
What are the benefits?
Benefits for you?
- Upgrading skills allowing you to better service the equipment which are fitted with PLC control systems.
Benefits for your organisation?
- Investment in employee skills
- Less equipment fault downtime and the ability to adjust and change control systems in-house.
The course is delivered over one day and provides a good mix of theory and practical training. Topics include:
- Systems Overview
- CPU Modes
- Downloading / Uploading
- Tag Database
- Configuring Discrete I/O
- Configuring Analogue I/O
- Non Volatile Memory
- Ladder Logic Basics
- Relay Type Instructions
- Editing Ladder
- User Defined Type
- Compare Operations
- Math Operations
- Tasks, Programs and Routines
- Program Control
- Searching and Cross Reference
Our price of £185 includes all of the following:
- Two days of expert tuition including the opportunity for a one to one session
- Instruction and use of up to date PLC devices
- A comprehensive set of notes with tips and advice
- Lunch – deli sandwiches and a fruit selection
- An ETT course certificate, providing an overview of topics studied
- Use of the ETT break out area with a selection of daily newspapers and Sky News
- Choice of teas, coffee and filtered water
- Free car parking
Terms and Conditions
We understand that it may be necessary for you to cancel your course booking. If you do cancel, we will refund your payment in accordance with the policy as set out below.