Who is this course for?
This workshop is aimed at practicing electricians who require hands on, step by step electrical inspection and testing training without the pressure of exams.
Is this the right course for me?
We recognise that due to working practice, many electricians have limited opportunity to routinely carry out inspection and testing operations. If this sounds like you, it may only be a case of refreshing the skills and knowledge that you already possess. If you want a hands on workshop that will boost your confidence, and the opportunity to speak to industry experts, then this is the course for you.
What are the benefits?
Benefits For You
- Refresh your skills without the stress of an exam
- Improve your employability
- Increase your chances of promotion, prepare yourself for that next job
- Prepare for accredited courses in Inspection & Testing, City & Guilds 2394 & 2395
Benefits For Your Organisation
- Reduce the need to rely on a few employees to inspect & test
- Provide a more valuable customer service for your clients
- Maintain your eligibility for local and public authority tender lists
- Impress your customers
- Completion of Inspection and Testing documentation including; Initial Verification, Periodic Inspection and testing and Minor Electrical Installation works certificate
- Safe isolation procedures
- Continuity of protective conductors, including main and supplementary bonding
- Continuity of ring final circuit conductors
- Insulation Resistance
- Earth fault loop impedance
- Prospective fault current
- Operation and functional testing of RCDs
- Practical session
- Discussion, question and answer session
Terms and Conditions
We understand that it may be necessary for you to cancel your course booking. If you do cancel we will refund your payment in accordance with the policy as set out below.
You must provide us with notice of cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do so will mean your cancellation will not be processed, and any money owed may be lost. If you provide us with notice of cancellation 28 days before the date of the course we will refund you 100% of your payment. If you provide us with notice of cancellation between 14 and 28 days before the date of the course we will refund you 50% of your payment
We will be unable to provide you with a refund where notice of cancellation is received between 1-14 days prior to the course date. Where payment has not already been received, you will be invoiced for the amount owed.
We do our best to run all scheduled courses. However, from time to time it may be necessary to cancel or postpone courses due to circumstances beyond our control. If this should happen, we will take all reasonable steps to notify you in good time. We will also refund 100% of your payment.