Who can undertake the test?
- Candidates completing an Apprenticeship Framework (2357) including
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrotechnical qualification (2357)
- City & Guilds 501/2232/0
- EAL Level 3 Electrotechnical qualification – 501/1605/8
- Self-funders completing the C & G or EAL Level 3 NVQ 2357 qualification
- JIB Mature Candidates completing the 2356-99
When can the test be completed?
Towards the end of the apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 (normally Year 3 or Year 4). AM2 must be achieved before completion and certification of NVQ Level 3. The NET AM2 self-assessment checklist must be uploaded to enable the booking to be processed.