ETT considers environmental protection an intrinsic part of good management and we are committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment. The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Promote good environmental practice and awareness of our environmental policies and issues amongst all staff;
- Actively promote recycling, both internally, and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Meet or exceed all applicable environmental legislation, regulation and industry codes of practice that relates to our organisation.
- Minimize the negative impact of ett on the environment, through a process of continual improvement in environmental performance;
This strategy allows us to identify potential risks, respond to shortcomings and recognise opportunities to differentiate ourselves from competitors. We will ensure that environmental protection and the prevention of pollution are considered as part of all of our business decision-making processes.